Monday, January 4, 2010

Christmas vacation...

Well, I have to write a post about what I did over my Christmas vacation. This was actually a great Christmas, in fact. On Christmas Eve, I did a scripture reading during my church service. Later,we had the party at my Aunt Joann's house. Imagine this: 20 adults and 20 little kids packed into a house with maybe 200 sq. feet of available space, and you have our annual Christmas party. Christmas morning was even better. Some of the presents that I got from "Santa" were a workout bar, new clothes that fit me awesome, and a stocking full of goodies. My Aunt Joellen and Aunt Joann knew exactly what to get me. Aunt Joellen got me a box full of food, and my Aunt Joann gave me a half gallon of eggnogg, (My absolute favorite drink,) although she says she forgot to get my present and she will take me shopping in a couple weeks. I was happy with just the eggnog, though. New Years was fun, because I had a friend over to celebrate it with. The last three days were pretty uneventful...

No comments:

Post a Comment